Wednesday, July 26, 2017

REVIEW: Sinful Distraction by London Hale


Synopsis:

She’s the one thing he won’t give up on
The calls started a year ago. I needed an easy release, and he was there, for a price. One call turned into two, and before I knew it, I was falling for the voice on the other end of the line. When he shows up and introduces himself as the newest firefighter on the island, I’m terrified...at first. As the mayor, the last thing I need is a scandal. But Riley won’t take no for an answer, and I’m finding it hard to refuse him.

He’s a distraction she can’t afford
Kate, the mayor of Temperance Falls, has a naughty little secret. Except I’m not so little and a hell of a lot more than just naughty. A year of weekly phone calls with our identities disguised has left me craving more. Being together could ruin everything she’s worked for, but there’s no turning back. Now that we’ve actually met, now that I’ve had a taste, nothing will stand in my way of making her mine.

Add Sinful Distraction to your Goodreads shelves!

MY REVIEW

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars

I love, love, loved this book! It was absolutely amazing and as of right now my top favorite of all the London Hale books I have read to date! Riley and Kate's story was everything I was expecting it to be and more. Usually I'm not the biggest fan of the woman being other than the man. It just doesn't work for me, but in this case it really worked for me. Also phone sex is not something that I usually find all that sexy, but this book made me love it. It made this book especially entertaining and romance extra exciting and satisfying. Phone sex aside, I just really loved the way that Riley and Kate were together. There romance was sexy and sweet. Everything I have come to expect from a London Hale couple and so much more. And to top it all off the ending off this book was extra wonderful and totally was the icing on the cake. Overall, as I stated at the beginning of my review I love, love, loved this book and I really recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment