Wednesday, July 26, 2017

REVIEW: Cocky Bastard by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland


Synopsis:

He was someone who belonged in my wildest fantasies instead of a rest stop in the middle of Nebraska.

A sexy, cocky, Australian named Chance was the last person I expected to run into on my cross-country drive.

When my car broke down, we made a deal. Next thing I knew, we were traveling together, spending sexually-tense nights in hotels and taking unplanned detours.

My ordinary road trip turned into the adventure of a lifetime. It was all fun and games until things got intense.

I wanted him, but Chance wouldn’t make a move. I thought he wanted me too, but something was holding him back.

I wasn’t supposed to fall for the cocky bastard, especially when I knew we’d be going our separate ways.

All good things must come to an end, right?

Except our ending was one I didn’t see coming.

Add Cocky Bastard to your Goodreads shelves!!

MY REVIEW

5 out of 5 stars

Cocky Bastard was one of those books that everyone had raved about and had been on my radar for a while now, but I never had the chance to read for one reason or another, so when I was offered a free copy of this book through an author's newsletter I finally decided to give this book a shot and see what everyone was talking and OH. MY. GOD!!!

First off, I got to say the ridiculous title and cute and sexy sounding blurb did not prepare me for what I was about to read. Seriously, I ended up texting my friend who had read this book already to vent because I felt like I had been sucker punched in the chest with all the feels that these two authors had me feeling from all the things that where happening in this book!

Also, the romance in this book was fantastic! Everything from how these two met to their road trip to their reunion was absolutely perfect! Like I already stated, the love story made me feel so many feelings because some of the things that happened were intense, but this story was also really sweet and humorous and basically all the things I was expecting this book to be when I decided to read it.

Overall, this book was a flawless romance novel. I loved it so much and I'm so happy that I finally got around to reading it because it definitely ended up being one of top favorite romances I've read this year and I would even go as far as saying it is one of my top reads of all time! Needless to say, I really recommend this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment