Wednesday, June 21, 2017

REVIEW: Sinful Temptaion by London Hale


Synopsis:

She’s too sinful to resist
I escaped my hometown the second I could, only to be brought back by my late grandmother’s will. The Christian bookstore and tea shop she bequeathed to me was the perfect place to open the island’s only adult toy store. Being across the street from a church is a bonus. Even better? The new to town, hot as sin pastor I’d love nothing more than to sully. Pastor Noah may be off-limits, but that won’t stop me from tempting him.

He could lose it all if he gives in
Sin is my greatest obsession and my congregation’s biggest distraction. Harper—the owner of the aptly named adult store—is too forward, too overtly sexual for such a quiet island town, which is why I can’t keep my eyes off her. One chance encounter, one moment of surrender, and my fate is sealed. No amount of praying will absolve me of these sins.

Add Sinful Temptation to your Goodreads shelves!

MY REVIEW

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars

Sinful Temptation was another amazing read by the duo that makes up London Hale. I don't know how these ladies do it, but they have once again delivered a flawless steamy novella with a forbidden love storyline that had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. The whole small town pastor and the sex shop owner getting together really worked for me. Harper was one of my favorite secondary characters in the previous book, so it brought me joy to have her find love like her friends and having it be with the pastor of the church across the street from her shop was perfect. And like always with London Hale books I loved that while this story was raunchy and taboo that there was also some emotional depth to the romance between Harper and Noah. It wasn't just sex between these two. They genuinely cared for each other and I loved that Noah was never embarrassed to be with Harper even though many of the people of his church were judgmental. That really made this book for me and like always I couldn't get enough of this book! Now to impatiently wait for the next Temperance Falls book!

No comments:

Post a Comment