Thursday, July 27, 2017

I'm going on a blogging hiatus...

So I have been feeling crazy overwhelmed lately. If you follow me on social media, you probably would have read that I recently moved from New York to Pennsylvania and between that move and all the extra hours I have been putting in at my day job there are just not enough hours in a day, which means that I have found myself in a blogging slump. It's gotten so bad that I was starting to not enjoy running this blog and was seriously considering abandoning it. But after giving it a lot of thought, I've decided that I don't really want to abandon this platform because I really do love talking about books and sharing my reviews, but for my own sanity I have decided that I will be taking a two week hiatus from blogging starting immediately and ending August 13th. I will be spending those much needed two weeks to regroup and and get back into the right mindset where I actually enjoy blogging again. In the meantime if you want to keep up with me I will still be popping by on my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Goodreads to talk about books every once in a while, so don't hesitate to come say hi. Other than that, I'll be back and ready to go on Monday, August 14th with my review of Irresistible You by Kate Meader!

No comments:

Post a Comment