Thursday, June 22, 2017

REVIEW: Reckless Hearts by Heather Van Fleet


Synopsis:

Between boot camp and two TOD’s in Iraq, my buddies Max, Gavin and me have been through some serious hell. So the last thing I ever expected was to find the biggest challenge of my life back home.

My girlfriend died. I couldn’t even attend her funeral, let alone tell her goodbye or that I’m sorry I wasn’t there like I should’ve been.

But she left me a gift. The best and scariest one I could’ve ever asked for. One I didn’t think I could handle…until the day I saw her tiny blues looking up at me in that airport. Chloe.

Now here I am, raising my baby girl—with the help of my two best friends. Things couldn’t be better. Until she walked into my life.

All I wanted was a nanny. Someone to take care of my girl when I couldn’t. What I didn’t count on was Addison, the brown-eyed temptress with a body of sin, and everything I didn’t need, but suddenly wanted.

Add Reckless Hearts to you Goodreads shelves!!

MY REVIEW

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars

Saying that I loved this book is an understatement. It's been months since I read this book back in February and I still can't stop thinking about it. Seriously, Reckless Hearts was an absolutely flawless contemporary romance. Everything about this book absolutely worked for me. First off, Collin was a fantastic hero. Single dads in romances always get to me and Collin is by far my favorite single dad in romance. Secondly, Addison was the perfect heroine to pair up with someone like Collin. And then we have Chloe who was absolutely adorable. I always love babies in romance books because watching the adults interact with them is always entertaining and when it came to the Collin and his friends interacting with baby Chloe it was extra wonderful. The romance in this book was everything! I really enjoyed the way the relationship between Collin and Addison developed from beginning to end. Their romance was sweet with just the right amount of sexy and I couldn't get enough of them together. Overall, this book was absolutely amazing and I absolutely cannot wait for Max and Gavin's stories! In the meantime, I'm going to be rereading this book again and again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment