Thursday, June 22, 2017

REVIEW: Fighting Attraction by Sarah Castille


Synopsis:

My sweet, sexy Penny has a dark side. Just like me.
I will have her. And then I will lose her, and suffer a lifetime of regret.

Rampage. Everyone loves him. He is Redemption’s top heavyweight fighter and the biggest gossip in the gym. But he isn’t the teddy bear everyone thinks he is. He’s hiding a dark secret-and he hates himself for it.

Twice a week, Rampage transforms into Master Jack, a notorious dom only the most hard-core submissives will play with. How can he-a Southern gentleman, bred to respect and protect women-want to dominate them?

But Penny Worthington wants him. Beneath her pearls, kitten heels, and prim British exterior beats a tortured heart…Master Jack is the only one who can set her free.

Add Fighting Attraction to your Goodreads shelves!

MY REVIEW

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars

Fighting Attraction is the first book I've read by Sarah Castille and it has me kicking myself for not trying out this author sooner! I loved everything about this book. The main couple, the secondary characters, the sizzling love story. All of it was absolutely amazing and I couldn't get enough of this author's writing. But what I loved most about this book was that it's about MMA fighters. It's been a really long time since I've read a book with an MMA fighter and this book has renewed my love for that type of hero because they are always so intense and that intensity always gets my blood pumping and has me on the edge of my seat dying to find out how everything is going to turn out. And that is exactly how I felt the entire time I was reading this book. On top of an intense hero, the romance in this book was off the charts hot! I knew this book was going to be steamy with it's BDSM plot, but it actually ended up being even hotter than I was already expecting it to be. The one thing I will say about this book that threw me off and still does is the fact that this book just has so many characters. It's the fourth book in a series so it's to be expected, but I found it more difficult than normal to keep all the characters straight in my head. Other than that this book was great and with it Sarah Castille has become a go-to author for me! I, of course, really recommend this romance!

No comments:

Post a Comment