Thursday, June 1, 2017

RELEASE BLAST: Airman to the Rescue by Heatherly Bell



Synopsis:

She's off-limits…and perfect for him! 



It was supposed to be easy. Sarah Mcallister was going to flip her late father's house and head back to Colorado for a fresh start. But when her shady contractor gets arrested, taking most of her budget with him, she's at risk of losing everything. Enter Matt Conner…sexy pilot, single dad, Sarah's brother's best friend…and far too good with his hands for her peace of mind. 



Moving into Sarah's spare bedroom is just asking for trouble, but Matt's trying to make amends with his troubled teen son, and a key step is finding a decent place to crash for as long as it takes. And the woman needs his help. Unfortunately, the closer the house gets to reno-perfect, the more he knows Sarah is meant to stay in Fortune Valley…with him.


Purchase Airman to the Rescue:
Amazon | B&N | Google Play

 | iTunes | Kobo

Add Airman to the Rescue to your Goodreads shelves!


About the Author:

Heatherly Bell writes books, drinks copious amounts of coffee, craves cupcakes and occasionally wears real pants. She lives in northern California with her family.

Find Heatherly Bell Online:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads

Giveaway:

MY REVIEW

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars

Airman to the Rescue was a really sweet contemporary romance! I loved almost everything about this romance especially the two principle characters. Sarah and Matt where just so much fun to read about since they were both extremely likable and the circumstances they found themselves in throughout the book were fun and ripe with so much sexual tension and other goodness that I couldn't put this book down and pretty much read the book in one sitting. On top of great characters, I really loved that this book was what I'm referring to as a grown-up falling in love with the brother's best friend story. There wasn't all this history between Sarah and Matt as you would usually find in these types of stories, but while I do love my tense history in these situations I was okay without it because everything else was so good. The one thing that did annoy me in this book was Matt's son. When it comes to teen children of main characters in the romances I read I either love them or I hate them and while I didn't hate this kid, I severely disliked him. I know he had his reasons, but he just really drove me crazy and he was the perfect example as to why I prefer babies to more older kids. Other than that I loved this book. I really felt the love between Sarah and Matt in this book and as whole this romance made me so happy! I, of course, highly recommend this book!

Link to Follow Tour: http://tastybooktours.com/tours-master/airman-rescue-heatherly-bell

No comments:

Post a Comment