Wednesday, May 17, 2017

REVIEW: Nanny with Benefits by London Hale


Synopsis:

She's completely off limits
In my eyes—and those of every woman on Temperance Falls—Doctor Josh Hutton is the ultimate catch: single dad, handsome surgeon, and lonely widower all rolled into one. He’s also my boss. I shouldn’t want to take our relationship from professional to personal, but I ache thinking about even one night in his bed. 

His control is slipping
I know better than to lust after Bailey, but that doesn’t stop me from doing it. She’s my employee, the person who cares for my son when I can’t, which only makes the dirty thoughts I have about her even more inappropriate. But she’s also a beautiful, sexy woman living under my roof, and that temptation is hard to resist. A door left ajar and a breathy moan is all it takes. One night of pushed boundaries, and all my rules go out the window.

Add Nanny with Benefits to your Goodreads shelves!!!

MY REVIEW

 I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars

After finishing reading The DILF and meeting Josh, I couldn't help but read Nanny with Benefits immediately and I was right to not put off reading this book because it was another amazing addition to the Temperance Falls series! Having the story focus around a hot single dad falling for his son's young nanny really worked for me! The whole falling for the nanny is not my favorite trope in romance books, but London Hale really had me reevaluating my opinion of them with this book because it was done so perfectly. Seriously, the ladies behind London Hale outdid themselves with this book. I enjoyed reading about Josh and Bailey so much! The whole boss and employee aspect of their relationship made things more intense and hotter than it would have been if this was just another age-gap romance. And of course I loved every word of this book. I found myself unable to put this book down and spent the entirety of my break from work and commute to and from work reading as much of the book as I could because it was just so good! Overall, this book like the previous two installments was the perfect short and steamy read and I can't wait to read the steamy romances we have to look forward to in the future from London Hale!

No comments:

Post a Comment