Tuesday, May 16, 2017

REVIEW: The DILF by London Hale



Synopsis:

She’s the definition of trouble
For as long as I’ve known him, Brandon has always been the workaholic single dad to my best friend. But one night, one evening alone with him, makes me ache for something I never knew I wanted. Makes me aware that he’s so much more than what I thought. He isn’t just a dad—he’s a DILF. One I desperately want warming my sheets.

He can’t stop fantasizing about her
I never should have looked at Genesis the way I do, never should have seen her as more than just my daughter’s best friend. I’m too old for her, too wrong. Dating the fiery redhead with the killer curves could end my career and destroy my relationship with my daughter, but I can’t resist her siren call. One night, and I’m a man obsessed. One night, and I’ll do everything in my power to keep her.

Add The DILF to your Goodreads shelves!!

MY REVIEW

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars


The DILF, the second book in London Hale's Temperance Falls series was an even hotter romance than Daddy's Best Friend. I didn't even know that was possible, but somehow these two collaborating authors pulled it off and it was EVERYTHING! I really loved that this book paired up Genesis with her best friend's father. In the previous book Brandon was against his daughter hooking up with his best friend because of the age difference, so to have him basically do the same exact thing with Genesis was so satisfying. But as much as I loved that irony, the highlight for me in this book was just how perfect Brandon and Genesis were for each other. At the beginning of the book Brandon was a total workaholic dad who really did not know how to relax and Genesis really got him to revaluate his priorities not only for her benefit, but for his as well because the situation he was dealing with at work was kind of miserable and being with Gen made him make changes for the better. Overall, I loved this romance! It was perfect short and steamy romance and I honestly can't recommend this book enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment