Tuesday, March 21, 2017

ARC Review: Wound Tight by Tessa Bailey


Synopsis:

A sexy new M/M romance from New York Times Bestselling author Tessa Bailey

When CEO Renner Bastion walks into a room, everyone keeps their distance. Well, everyone but the sarcastic, tattooed, Boston-bred security guard whose presence has kept Renner in New Jersey longer than intended. As if the unwanted attraction isn’t unsettling enough, Renner finds out his protector isn’t as unavailable as originally thought.

Milo Bautista just came out to his wealthy, ultra-confident boss, a man he secretly respects and admires…in more ways than he’ll admit. Worldly, experienced Renner would never look in his direction, let alone share some of that confidence he wears like a cloak, so Milo has set his sights on someone else to be his first.

Until Renner offers him private lessons in seduction...

Add Wound Tight to your Goodreads shelves!

MY REVIEW

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars

This book was absolutely amazing! Tessa Bailey has proven to me time and time again that I will love everything that she writes and that was especially true about this book because when this book was first announced I was a little doubtful I would like it. That doubt was the result of the fact that Tessa hadn't written a M/M book before and I wasn't Renner's biggest fan in the previous books in this series, but once I started reading this book I realized I was so wrong to doubt Tessa Bailey's ability to make me love this book as much as her others. This book was EVERYTHING and I think I can honestly say I loved it more than the majority of her other books which is really saying something given how much I love Tessa's previous books.

Not only did Tessa deliver an A+ M/M romance, but she also made me love Renner so much. His character made me mad in the previous books, but in this book I finally started to really get his character. There was so much more to him than I previously thought and I ended up loving his character a lot. And then we have Milo. I didn't go into this book having any particular feelings about Milo, but he ended up turning into one of my favorite of Tessa heroes. He was just so charming and lovable and I really enjoyed reading about him.

The romance in this book was really wonderful. Milo and Renner are a really mismatched couple, but at the same time they were absolutely perfect together. Everything about the way that their romance developed worked for me and I absolutely loved it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment