Thursday, March 23, 2017

ARC Review: The Rule Maker by Jennifer Blackwood


Synopsis:

Things I want to say to Ryder Covington...

I hate you more than a hole in my favorite pair of leggings.

Your smirk makes me want to yell in all shouty caps.

You're really gorgeous...until you open your mouth.

Stop looking at me like that. You're not ripping my panties off.

Saying those things to him would be the whipped cream on top of my rocky road ice cream, but I can't, because he's my client. And I'm up for a promotion. Oh, and the little fact that my boss told me to give Mr. Covington everything he wants. But the only thing he wants is me. And he can't have that.

Add The Rule Maker to your Goodreads shelves!

MY REVIEW

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars

So I swear I had reviewed this book already, but apparently I hallucinated that detail which makes me kind of mad because this book was really amazing and didn't deserve for me to forget about reviewing it for as long as I did. Anywho, as I said this book really was great romantic comedy read. It was exactly what I have come to expect from Jennifer Blackwood since I picked up her first book Unethical a couple of years ago. Just like this author's previous books this book was full of great characters, fun and awkward situations and a romance that had my full attention from start to finish. Zoey and Ryder were amazing in every way! I especially loved that this wasn't the typical falling for the "boss" or enemies to lovers story because while it was those two things the history between these two characters and the the current situation they were in made this love story so much more and I loved it so much! And while my favorite book by this author is still Landing the Air Marshall, The Rule Maker is definitely a very close favorite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment