Tuesday, March 21, 2017

ARC Review: Delicious Satisfaction by Sabrina Sol


Synopsis:

As LA’s hottest up-and-coming chef, Alexa Montoya is known for her ruby red lipstick, award-winning arroz con pollo and a penchant for falling for the wrong kind of men. And when a confrontation with a loser ex-boyfriend lands her in some legal trouble, she’s forced to call her long-time friend, Dante Perez, to bail her out. Only this time, Dante seems different, somehow. More gorgeous, more sexy, more…mouthwateringly irresistible. Suddenly she’s tempted to give the lawyer much more than a simple thank you…

Dante is tired of seeing Alexa with guys who only know how to steal her money and break her heart. He’s watched--and waited for--her long enough. Helping with her legal situation will finally give him a chance to win her over for good. His plan?  He’ll seduce her into finally believing that there’s something deliciously right between them…

Despite their chemistry, Alexa can’t trust that Dante won’t leave. But Dante knows how to win a case. And he’ll do whatever it takes to convince Alexa that she’ll always leave him hungry for more.

Add Delicious Satisfaction to your Goodreads shelves!

MY REVIEW

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars

Delicious Satisfaction is the third book in one of my favorite romance series and it was absolutely amazing! I love, love, loved this book. I never really paid much attention to Alexa in previous books, but in this book she became my favorite of Sabrina Sol's heroines. Alexa was EVERYTHING I wanted and needed in a heroine and I couldn't get enough of her. Then we have Dante. So while Brandon, the hero from the previous book, is still my favorite, Dante is a very, very close second fave! He was genuinely a good person and friend and when it came down to it he was the perfect man for Alexa to have ended up with.

Moving on to the romance, the love story in this book was by far my favorite in this series! I loved that it was not only a friends to lovers story, but also a second chance love story. The whole situation really worked for me since there was a good amount of history between these two and that history did not only complicate their relationship, but also made the story as a whole more satisfying because it all felt like it was a long time coming.

In regards to the non-romantic subplot involving Alexa's ex and the whole incident at his restaurant, it was all very interesting, but it was my least favorite aspect of the book because in my opinion it felt to me like the whole situation wasn't really utilized to it's full potential in the book. I was kind of expecting more drama, but was let down a little bit.

But other than that this book was great. I loved it so much. Sabrina Sol has a way of creating wonderfully realistic Latino characters and giving them swoon-worthy more than satisfying love stories and this book was by far her best book to date and in my opinion EVERYONE needs to read it. I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment