Monday, January 2, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!!!

I have to admit that in the second half of 2016 I was a bit of a bad blogger in that I took on more than I could handle. You see I returned to working in retail and that took up most of my time and my blogging suffered a lot as a result and I became crazy behind on my reading and reviewing.

I tried my best to catch up by the end of 2016, but failed miserably, so as a result the month of January is going to be dedicated to catching up along with some blog tours sprinkled in between. This means that you all can expect lots and lots of posts from me this month. Then once I'm all caught up, I'm going to scale back my posts to one a day, maybe two depending on what new books are releasing every week.

This year I'm also determined to be more organized and actually be successful at it. I bought myself a pretty new 2017 planner to schedule all of my posts, so that I can keep up to date with everything and never miss another post or deadline again. Seriously, I'm super motivated to get back on track, so that being a blogger can go back to being a fun experience for me where I get to talk about all the romance books I loved instead of being stressful like it has been these past few months.

I'm super optimistic for this year going well for me this year especially given how many awesome books are coming out this year. With that said, let me take a moment to list the top contemporary, historical and paranormal romance books I'm most looking forward to this year!

Romance Book I'm Most Looking Forward to In 2017:

In Contemporary Romance:
1) The Bastard Billionaire by Jessica Lemmon
2) On the Plus Side by Alison Bliss
3) Salvaged by Jay Crownover
4) Too Hard to Forget by Tessa Bailey
5) Any and all books that Megan Erickson decided to grace us with this year!

In Historical Romance:
1) Lord of Lies by Amy Sandas
2) If the Duke Demands by Anna Harrington
3) The Day of the Duchess by Sarah MacLean
4) Passion Favors the Bold by Theresa Romain
5) Never Trust a Pirate by Valerie Bowman

In Paranormal Romance:
1) Deadmen Walking by Sherrilyn Kenyon
2) Bound Together by Christine Feehan
3) The Chosen by J.R. Ward
4) The Darkest Promise by Gena Showalter
5) Power Game by Christine Feehan

The year 2016, was an interesting year for me both as a blogger and in my personal life, but I'm glad it's over and I'm looking forward to what 2017 has in store for me in all aspects of my life and I hope you all will join me and continue to support me!

No comments:

Post a Comment