Saturday, December 17, 2016

Favorite Romance Reads of 2016!!!

2016 is almost over, so it's time for me to list my all-time favorite reads of the year. I was originally going to do a general top 10 list, but I've read so many great romance books that I'm going to do two separate list instead. One for contemporary romance and one for historical romance.

Top 10 Contemporary Romance Reads of 2016:
  1. True-Blue Cowboy Christmas by Nicole Helm
  2. Roman Crazy by Alice Clayton and Nina Bocci
  3. Size Matters by Alison Bliss
  4. Breaking Him by Sherilee Gray
  5. Burning Moon by Jo Watson
  6. Too Wild to Tame by Tessa Bailey
  7. The Billionaire Bachelor by Jessica Lemmon
  8. The Player by Kresley Cole
  9. Gone Too Deep by Katie Ruggle
  10. Till I Kissed You by Laura Trentham
Top 10 Historical Romance Reads of 2016:
  1. The Untouchable Earl by Amy Sandas
  2. Stormswept by Sabrina Jeffries
  3. Fortune Favors the Wicked by Theresa Romain
  4. Magnate by Joanna Shupe
  5. The Study of Seduction by Sabrina Jeffries
  6. My Brown-Eyed Earl by Anna Bennett
  7. How the Duke was Won by Lenora Bell
  8. How to Train Your Highlander by Christy English
  9. Discovery of Desire by Susanne Lord
  10. How I Married a Marquess by Anna Harrington
So now that you've seen what my favorite books of the year were, what are some of your faves? Did some of my picks make your list?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I'm thrilled to see Size Matters on your list! xo

    ReplyDelete