Tuesday, December 13, 2016

ARC Review: Love Me at Midnight: a Holiday Bundle from Lovestruck!

Title: Love Me at Midnight

Authors: Robin Bielman, Linda Morris, and C.M. Stone

Synopsis:

MELTING THE MILLIONAIRE’S HEART by Linda Morris
Special needs teacher Kayla Johnston is supposed to be schmoozing at a swanky school fundraiser. Instead, she careens into a snow bank on the side of the road…straight into the path of a wickedly handsome stranger. When their chemistry ignites, Kayla’s New Year’s Eve begins to show some seriously sexy promise…

YOURS AT MIDNIGHT by Robin Bielman
Four years ago, Quinn Sobel gave Lyric Whetsone the night of her life…then disappeared. Now he’s back to make amends, but Lyric has a secret that could drive Quinn from her life forever.

ONE NIGHT IN VEGAS by C.M. Stone
Eliza knows plenty about sexy cowboy Christian Yerrick, the man who crushed her heart when they were kids. Back in town, she’s determined to avoid Chris altogether…until she accidentally rear-ends his truck on New Years Eve, and the fireworks between them burn hotter than the Vegas Strip…

***MY REVIEW***

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

YOURS AT MIDNIGHT by Robin Bielman

5 out of 5 stars

I've been really craving holiday stories lately and Robin Bielman's Yours at Midnight has been by far the best one I have read. First off, the book has one of my favorite tropes in romance. SPOILER ALERT: that trope is secret babies. Secondly, this book is a second chance romance. It's a bit of an unconventional second chance romance, given that Lyric and Quinn didn't date before, but they are still getting a second chance at actually making a relationship happen and I really enjoyed the ways in which the author had everything unfold between them. It was all very sweet and emotionally charged with lovable characters that my romance obsessed self just couldn't get enough off. Overall, I loved this book to pieces and although it's only the second book I have read by this author, I think I can say with certainty that Robin Bielman is an all-time favorite author of mine now. 

MELTING THE MILLIONAIRE’S HEART by Linda Morris

5 out of 5 stars

This is the first book I have read by this author and it was so good! The story was the perfect combination of sweet and steamy and the love story had me completely absorbed from start to finish. I really, really loved Ryan. Like, loved him to the point that I actually didn't mind that he lied to Kayla for the majority of the book about who he really was. As for Kayla she was a really likable heroine. The type of character that if she was real, I would love to be friends with. The romance was on point in every way. I loved the way the author set everything and the way she had everything progress between these two. Everything happens really quickly and had a certain intensity to it that had my heart racing as read. Overall, I loved this book! I have read some really great holiday romances especially lately and this one really stood out to me and I highly recommend it. 

ONE NIGHT IN VEGAS by C.M. Stone

4 out of 5 stars

This book was a really sweet holiday romance. It's a falling in love with the brother's best friend romance, which I really loved because I really don't read enough of those and this book was the perfect example as to why I need to add more to my reading list. But that aside, the romance was just really good. It was that type of romance that just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside and makes you want to binge-watch Hallmark movies because you don't want to let go of that feeling of lightheartedness. But, anywho, let me get back on track here. This book was super sweet with a dash of steamy. The love that blossomed between these two just felt right and the author's execution of the story was extremely satisfying. All-in-all this book was a win for and I'm looking forward to reading more books by this author in the future.

1 comment: