Tuesday, November 29, 2016

ARC Review: Only for You by Naima Simone

Title: Only for You

Author: Naima Simone

Synopsis:

She wants his forgiveness. He just wants her body…

It’s been five years since I’ve seen her.

Five years since Gabriella James damn near destroyed me with her betrayal, sending me to hell in a cage.

I’ve crawled free, escaped the mob, opened a night club, and continue to battle my demons through underground fighting and sex. But now Gabriella’s back, begging for absolution, wanting my forgiveness. All I want is what she’s denied me for all these years—her body.

Sex. That’s all we’ll ever have.

Because Gabriella is still keeping secrets. I see it in her eyes.

I don’t trust her, and I’ll never forgive her betrayal.

But that won’t stop me from taking her.

Over…and over…and over…

***MY REVIEW***

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars

Only for You, the third book in Naima Simone's steamy Lick series, was another great read by this author that has become a fave of mine in the past year. Gabby and Killian's story was by far my favorite in this series. It was everything that I love and needed in a steamy romance and more.

First off, I loved that this book was a second chance romance. I love second chances romances so much, especially when the history between the hero and heroine is as intense as what happened between these two. Seriously, the history between these two added that extra-oomph that really made me love this story.

Secondly, the main couple in this series were just so much fun to read about. Killian in particular really grabbed my attention. His character was the perfect alpha male hero and exactly what I was expecting when I picked up this book.

Thirdly, the love story was everything! Things progressed really, really fast, but that was expected and given the history between these two it never made their connection feel rushed or fake. It all felt really natural and I was completely invested in their love story from the moment that Killian realized that Gabby was in his club until the very end.

Lastly, what I loved the most about this book was how perfectly the author wrapped up the series. I won't spoil anything for anyone, but just wait until you read the epilogue of this book. It was just so wonderful and made me so happy.

Overall, I loved this book. It was a great, quick, and steamy romance and now that I'm finished with this series, I sincerely hope that Naima Simone will grace us with some more books published by Scorched because I need more books by her like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment