Sunday, October 16, 2016

ARC Review: A Dangerously Sexy Secret by Stefanie London

Title: A Dangerously Sexy Secret

Author: Stefanie London

Synopsis:

Siren…or Sinner? 

With her long blond hair and flowy skirts, Rhys Glover’s new neighbor is the sexiest woman he’s ever seen. He quickly learns she’s also free-spirited and impulsive—the total opposite of his own personality. They should be like oil and water. Instead, the chemistry between them is like oxygen and flame.

But when Rhys’s next assignment for Cobalt and Dane security leads him right back to Wren, Rhys begins to walk a very fine line between ethics and desire. He believes he can trust Wren, but can he trust himself when he’s with her? And if she is keeping her own dangerous secrets, will he be able to walk away?

***MY REVIEW***

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars

A Dangerously Sexy Secret is definitely my favorite book by this author to date! It took me a little while to read it, but that was because I took the time to really savor this story. The story was everything I needed it to be. It was equal parts romantic and suspenseful with memorable characters you can't help but love. Wren was a little bit in over her head with what she was trying to do, but I really loved how much she cared and how committed she was to getting justice for her best friend. Then Rhys was the perfect overprotective alpha hero. It had been a while since I read a hero like him and his character made me realize just how much I missed this type of character.

The romance was absolutely wonderful. Wren and Rhys are complete opposites, but they fit so well together and I was rooting for them from the very first page. I also really loved the storyline involving the gallery and Wren's very suspicious boss. What her boss was hiding wasn't obvious, which I really liked because it kept me on the edge of my seat trying to find out what was going on. Anywho, back to the romance, I really loved how everything came together in the end for Rhys and Wren. It all just made me so happy and while I loved how things ended in this series I was sad to move on from them because I loved them too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment