Monday, July 18, 2016

ARC Review: His Fantasy Bride by Nina Croft

Title: His Fantasy Bride

Author: Nina Croft

Synopsis:

She’s his everything…

I can’t marry you. You don’t love me.

Two sentences, that’s all Gabrielle Harper left Vito D’Ascensio when she vanished the night before their wedding. If he wants his bride back, he’s going to have to hunt her down and prove his love. But when he searches for Gabrielle, he finds Gabby instead; it seems his perfect bride is nothing but a fantasy.

After six months, Gabby presumes it’s over, an episode in her life she’s totally ashamed of. But now Vito is back. He’s the one man she can never have, but as desire explodes between them, she has a tough time remembering why they shouldn’t be together. Oh, right, her family hates him, and he’s done terrible things. Or has he? But it doesn’t matter. When he finds out the truth about who she really is…he’ll never want to see her again.

***MY REVIEW***

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars

His Fantasy Bride, the third book in Nina Croft's Things to Do Before You Die series with Brazen was an excellent romance. Vito and Gabby's love story was one that really got under my skin and had me thinking about it days after I finished. I had already loved Vito from when I read Her Fantasy Husband and this book just made me love him so much more. Gabby was also a really great character although there were a few instances in which I was annoyed with her behavior mostly because I can never get behind a character letting their family get in the middle of who they should date. Luckily she got over that and the scene between Vito and Luca was hilarious, so my initial annoyance didn't affect my overall enjoyment of the book.

Anywho, what I loved most about this book was the fact that it takes place at the same time as Her Fantasy Husband. For some reason reading that scene in which Vito wakes up with the chicken on his chest was so much funnier this time around. Lol. Overall, I love, love, loved this book. It was funny, intense, emotional and just all around good. A definite must-read for lovers of steamy romance novels with some depth in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment