Monday, May 30, 2016

I NEEDED A CHANGE!!!

So lately I have been in a weird blogging funk and while I would like to blame it on the fact that I started a new job at the end of April, it has become clear to me in recent days that it is more than that. So I thought about it and I have come to the conclusion that the way to get out of this horrible funk is to make some much needed changes.

The first and most important change being that I'm changing the name of this blog and reinventing myself a little bit. This blog will now be known as Sammi's Bookish Reality. As much as I loved being The Rambling Book Junkie, there was just too many other bloggers with similar names and I was confused for one of them one too many times, so the name change was much needed. And I've got to say I'm loving my new blog name 100 times more than the original one.

The second change is that this blog will for now on only be dedicated to romance novels. This is not as big a change as the name change since I already blog about romance novels the most, but now I'm making it official. I will still read books in other genres and I will continue to talk about them on Twitter and stuff, I just won't be dedicating blog time to them in the future.

I will also be making some more minor changes to how and when I post, but for the most part the two above mentioned changes are the more significant changes.

Anywho, I hope that you all will continue to support me as I begin this new phase in my blogging career and are looking forward to what I have in store for this blog going forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment