Saturday, May 28, 2016

ARC Review: From Friend to Fake Fiance by Jules Bennett

Title: From Friend to Fake Fiance

Author: Jules Bennett

Synopsis:

Two friends, one wedding and a little white lie… 

Pretend to be Jenna LeBlanc's lover? Heck, Mac O'Shea has dreamed about being the real thing for years. Yes, they share a deep attraction, but they've agreed to "just be friends." After all, Jenna wants forever, and Mac's questionable family business means he's not the settling down type. He would never bring an innocent like Jenna into his dark world. But the mafia playboy can't resist the chance to touch her, to taste her—even if it's only a ruse for her sister's tropical wedding. It's just a week…in paradise…with a woman he desperately wants. Nothing will change between them. Right?

***MY REVIEW***

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars

Not only was From Friend to Fake Fiance one of my all-time favorite friend to lovers and fake relationship romances, it was just an all around great contemporary romance read. Jenna and Mac's love story was an all around win for me and honestly there was nothing I dislike about this book by Jules Bennett. But as much as I loved everything about this book, what I loved the most about the story were the characters. Jenna was one of those characters that you can really rally behind and root for. Then we have Mac, who I wasn't sure I was going to like at first. but he totally won me over in the end. I just wish he would have gotten on the relationship train a lot faster. Regardless, I loved the way their relationship progressed. I just loved the way that these two were together even with their many problems thanks to Mac's initial fear to truly commit. Overall, I really loved this book. It was a great contemporary romance and is why that even though this is only the second book by this author I have read that I count her as one of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I'm going to purchase! Sounds perfect for my next beach read!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete