Friday, April 15, 2016

ARC Review: Seducing the Fireman by Jennifer Bonds

Title: Seducing the Fireman

Author: Jennifer Bonds

Synopsis:

Firefighter Jackson Hart is back in Brooklyn and on the hunt for the girl who’s kept him burning for ten long years. The girl he left, in a total prick move, without saying goodbye. Now he’s determined to make it right, to hell with her three-date rule.

But Becca’s not ready to forgive and forget. In fact, she seems determined to stoke his fire every chance she gets. She wants to avoid sexy distractions like him? Fine. Because what she doesn’t know—yet—is that Jax isn’t the kind of man to give up when he wants something. And he always gets what he wants.



***MY REVIEW***

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars

So I got to admit I requested an ARC of Seducing the Fireman on a whim, but thankfully once again one of my whims paid off and this book ended up being such a hot romance! I absolutely loved this book! Jackson and Becca were two very fun characters to read about. Jax was the type of alpha male hero that makes me love Entangled's Brazen imprint so much while Becca was strong and independent and made the hero work for her heart. And on top of Jax and Becca just being great characters, their romance was completely off the charts sexually, but at the same time there was so much more to their romance than just sex. These two had history and that history plays a big part in this story that adds an extra emotional element that I really loved. I also loved that their history and the way that things were left between the two of them 10 years before caused this back and forth playfulness between them as Jax tried to win Becca over while she tried her best to resist him. It was just all so much fun and I enjoyed reading this book so much. While I hadn't been familiar with Jennifer Bonds beforehand this book has definitely made me a fan and I can't wait until I can get my hands on some more of her books because if they are anything like Seducing the Fireman I am going to be in romance book heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment