Thursday, March 10, 2016

ARC Review: Wrapped in You by Jules Bennett

Title: Wrapped in You

Author: Jules Bennett

Synopsis:

Zach Monroe has made mistakes–big ones. The worst left the girl he loved injured, and his own brother barely speaking to him. It was a night Zach won’t let himself forget, even when the girl in question–perfect, polished Sophie Allen–walks back into his life. A realtor, Sophie’s brought an offer for their sister’s dilapidated Civil War era property. But Zach’s determined to renovate the rambling old place himself–though he longs to rebuild Sophie’s trust in him…

A business deal isn’t how Sophie wanted to approach Zach after all this time, but he won’t let anyone get personal. She can’t deny that the accident changed her life in irreparable ways. But watching gruff, quiet Zach beat himself up year after year hurts too. The wounded boy she once adored needed love, and the man is no different. Now Sophie will need every bit of her resolve to convince Zach to let love heal them both…

***MY REVIEW***

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars

So this review is going to be really short mostly because I thought that this book was absolutely flawless and don't really have the words to explain my love for it. But, seriously, this book was absolutely perfect. The characters, the plot, the writing, all of it was absolutely wonderful and I loved it so much. While I didn't read this book in one sitting because I was reading it late at night and exhaustion forced me to get some sleep, this book was definitely a one sitting read because I didn't want to put it down. The characters and their sweet love story completely had me hooked from the very first page until the very last and when I finished it I didn't know what to do with myself because I really didn't want to move on from Zach and Sophie. I loved this book so much! As I said already it was a flawless romance and I don't know how I'm going to be able to stand having to wait until the end of the year for the next book in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment