Sunday, March 6, 2016

ARC Review: Tell Me You Crave Me by Joya Ryan

Title: Tell Me You Crave Me

Author: Joya Ryan

Synopsis:

Easton Ambrose has spent half his life protecting Natalie St. Clair from guys like himself. It’s not like he wants to interfere with her dating life, but what’s he supposed to do when she insists on going out with the wrong kind of guy? Kiss her, of course. But now she's pissed. And what starts as an apology turns to heated words...then just to heat.

Jumping East was the worst idea in the history of ideas. The guy is Natalie’s older brother’s best friend, the definition of off limits. But she’s tired of the safe guys who couldn’t light a fire with a flamethrower. Time for a little dangerous—even if dangerous always blows up in your face. Because even if they survive their bedroom antics, it’s only a matter of time before they’re caught…

***MY REVIEW***

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars

Out of the couples in this series, I was most excited for Natalie and Easton to get together and attain their HEA. From the very first moment they both appeared in Tell Me You Need Me, I knew they would be perfect for each other and became extremely invested in them. And I got to say, while Joya made us wait a bit for these two, their story was definitely worth it.

I didn't know it was possible, but the author actually made me love these two characters even more than I already did. Out of Chloe, Michelle, and Natalie, Natalie was by far the most relatable in my opinion. And I don't know why I love playboy characters who are afraid to commit so much in my romances, but Easton was one of my favorites by far of this type. But as much as I loved them individually like with all good romances these two were so much better together. Easton and Natalie steamed up my computer screen with how hot they were together, but their relationship was so much more than just their sexual chemistry. These two were just good together in general and in actuality it was the scenes of them just being adorable together that were my favorite in this book.

I especially loved how everything played out between them in this book from Easton saving her from a boring date to his epic apology in the end. Although I was kind of annoyed that they kept their relationship a secret mostly because I didn't 100% understand their reasoning for why they were wrong for each other or why they kept insisting it long after it was so obvious that they were head over heels for each other.

Overall, I really loved this book! It was by far my favorite of all the Search and Seduce books and I highly recommend them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment