Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: Fly With Me by Chanel Cleeton

This week my pick for "Waiting on Wednesday" is Fly With Me by Chanel Cleeton!

Synopsis:

From the author of the Capital Confessions Novels comes the first in the steamy Wild Aces Romance series.

U.S. Air Force fighter pilot Noah Miller—call sign Burn—loves nothing more than flying hard and fast. When he meets a gorgeous and sassy woman while partying in Las Vegas, he immediately locks on to her.

Jordan Callahan owns a thriving clothing boutique, but her love life is far less successful. Her luck changes when six feet, two inches of sexy swagger asks her to dance and turns her world upside down.

One scorching weekend becomes an undeniable chemistry that they can’t leave in Vegas. But the long distance relationship and their different lives threaten to ground their romance. And when the dangers of Noah’s job become all too real, Jordan learns being with a fighter pilot means risking it all for a shot at love…

Fly With Me releases May 3, 2016!

Why I'm waiting:

I LOVE Chanel Cleeton's books to death, so naturally I'm crazy excited for this new series by her that begins with Fly With Me in the spring. But even if this book was not written by this lovely author it would still be high on my TBR because it has a hero in the Air Force (I do love me some military men) and  romance that begins thanks to "one scorching weekend" in Las Vegas. Seriously, this book was literally made for me and I need it to be May already so that I can read it!

So what are you all waiting on this Wednesday?

***"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.***

5 comments:

  1. I just got this one to review! Her books always sound soo good! Have a great day!
    http://lovesbooksreview.blogspot.com/2016/02/waiting-on-wednesday-exit-pursued-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it for review as well and I can't wait to start it.

      Delete
  2. Can't complain about the cover either - yum! Here's my WoW meme

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is my first time hearing about it. I think this book is what my friends would like (they mostly read books with guys with bare chest on the cover :D ).
    I have never read about pilots!

    This is my WoW if you'd like to check it out: http://wp.me/p76RED-4B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of this one, but I hope you love it!! :D

    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete