Wednesday, February 17, 2016

ARC Review: A River Bend Wedding by Molly McLain

Title: A River Bend Wedding

Author: Molly McLain

Synopsis:

The pleasure of your company is requested at the marriage of Carissa Joy Brandt & Joshua Daniel Hudson on Saturday, the thirteenth day of February, at St. Joseph’s Parish.

But shh! Keep it on the down-low, because the bride doesn’t know!

*It is recommended that you read the book before the wedding - Can't Shake You - before digging into this novella. Can't Shake You is available at all major ebooks retailers for FREE!




***MY REVIEW***

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars

This book was the best! I really loved that this author chose to continue on Josh and Carissa's story and have them get married in the most adorable way. I mean, seriously, Josh took it upon himself to make the wedding happen with the help of the other River Bend couples that I love so much, so that Carissa could stop stressing. The man is perfect and it's a shame that he is fictional. Lol. Anywho, I spent the entire time I was reading with a big goofy smile on my face because everything that happened in this book just made me so happy! It was the perfect book for me to end up reading on Valentine's Day and I'm so happy that Molly McLain decided to surprise us with this new installment to her her River Bend series! It was so wonderful and now I'm even more pumped for what's to come next!

No comments:

Post a Comment