Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: Never Let You Go by Monica Murphy

For my first "Waiting on Wednesday" post of 2016 I've picked Never Let You Go by Monica Murphy!

Synopsis:

Perfect for readers of Colleen Hoover, Jay Crownover, and K. A. Tucker, the second novel in this darkly sexy contemporary series from bestselling author Monica Murphy wraps up an emotionally powerful two-part tale of forbidden love.

Lies hurt. Lies destroy. I tried my best to understand why Ethan kept his secrets, but it was so hard. Until I realized that I couldn’t deny myself any longer—I needed to be with him. We needed each other. Despite my family’s wariness, the media’s fascination with us, the fact that his father still has a stranglehold on our lives, we belong together. No matter what, I will never let Ethan go. But sometimes love destroys us, and we’re too weak to banish the demons. Especially when our demons are determined to ruin us.

Never Let You Go releases May 3, 2016!


Why I'm waiting:

I got to read an ARC of Never Tear Us Apart and I loved that book to death! It made me feel all the things and then ended on a cliffhanger! So naturally I'm dying for it's sequel to be released because I NEED to know what happens next in Katie and Ethan/Will's story and whether or not they are going to achieve their happily ever after!

So what are y'all's picks for this week?

***"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.***

4 comments:

  1. I read Monica Murphy's One Week Girlfriend series and really enjoyed it. Definitely need to check this out. Great pick, Samantha! :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cliffhangers are the worst! LOL. Hope you get to enjoy this one soon...it sounds intense.

    Here's mine: “WHAT WAS MINE”

    ReplyDelete
  3. This doesn't sound like my kind of book but I hope you enjoy it when it is released!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Monica Murphy and I seriously want to get to read this. Cliffhangers are the worst! Nice pick!

    My WoW @ LazyBookLovers!

    ReplyDelete