Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: My American Duchess by Eloisa James

This week for "Waiting on Wednesday" my pick is My American Duchess by Eloisa James!

Synopsis:

The arrogant Duke of Trent intends to marry a well-bred Englishwoman. The last woman he would ever consider marrying is the adventuresome Merry Pelford— an American heiress who has infamously jilted two fianc├ęs.

But after one provocative encounter with the captivating Merry, Trent desires her more than any woman he has ever met. He is determined to have her as his wife, no matter what it takes. And Trent is a man who always gets what he wants.

The problem is, Merry is already betrothed, and the former runaway bride has vowed to make it all the way to the altar. As honor clashes with irresistible passion, Trent realizes the stakes are higher than anyone could have imagined. In his battle to save Merry and win her heart, one thing becomes clear:

All is fair in love and war.

My American Duchess releases January 26, 2016!

Why I'm waiting;

So I've actually never read an Eloisa James book, but people keep telling me I need to, so I looked her up and while her backlist is kind of intimidating, My American Duchess, her upcoming book grabbed my attention. This book has such a lovely cover and the blurb sounds like it's right up my alley historical romance wise so naturally I'm so excited for it to be released already and have actually pre-ordered myself a copy which is something that I rarely do.

So what are y'all waiting on this week?

***"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.***

1 comment:

  1. you just continue to make me add more and more historical romance books to my tbr !!! ( i see ur master plan now )

    ReplyDelete