Sunday, January 10, 2016

Rambling Down the Book Hole (Jan '16) - New Adult Recommendations


So for this week's book club post since we're reading Built by NA author Jay Crownover, I'm sharing my go-to recommendations whenever someone asks me for an NA suggestion.

My first rec is actually two books since they go together and they are One Week Girlfriend and Second Chance Boyfriend by Monica Murphy.  These two books are some of the first NA books I've read back in 2013 and they are actually two of the few NA books that I can read over and over again and never get tired of the story. Drew and Fable's story really did it for me and it really is a must-read.

My second rec is Make it Count by Megan Erickson. My love for Megan Erickson might be a little excessive but her books are just so amazing and Make it Count, the first book in her Bowler University series is still by far my fave. It follows Kat a college student who is dyslexic but not diagnosed as she falls for her tutor who just so happens to be one of her ex's friend and roommate. This book is pretty much the perfect college romance and I will love it forever. The other two books in this series are also pretty amazing.

My third rec is When Joss Met Matt by Ellie Cahill. I bought this book on a whim because I really liked the cover and God this book was everything. It follows to close friends who have a weird sexual arrangement every time one of them breaks up with someone that they refer to sorbet sex. And I got to say once you read this book you will never be able to eat sorbet the same way again but it has such an adorable HEA that it's worth it.

My fourth rec is Foreplay by Sophie Jordan. I've only read this book once over a year ago but I still think about it to this day. I really loved this book to pieces and it's definitely another NA must-read.

And lastly my fifth rec is As You Turn Away by Molli Moran. This is another one of those books that I can just read again. Jonah and Quinn's story is one that really touched my fangirl heart and I feel like everyone needs to read this book whether they like NA or not.

Now that you have seen my go-to NA recommendations, tell me what some of your go-to NA suggestions!

And be sure to check out Ashley's recommendations over on her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment