Sunday, January 3, 2016

Rambling Down the Book Hole (Jan '16) - Marked Men / Saints of Denver Inspire Playlist


This month Ashley and I are reading Built by Jay Crownover but since the book isn't officially out until this coming Tuesday for this week's book club post I'm going to be reminiscing about the series that started it all the Marked Men and sharing with y'all some of the songs that make me think of Jay Crownover's wonderful books!
  • "Locked Away" by R. City and Adam Levine. 
  • "Stay With Me" by Sam Smith
  • "Mean to Me" by Brett Eldredge
  • "Strip it Down" by Luke Bryan
  • "Love Me Like You Do" by Ellie Goulding. 
  • "Ride" by Chase Rice
  • "Salute" by Little Mix
  • "Confident" by Demi Lovato
  • "Roar" by Katy Perry
I picked these songs for multiple reasons. The songs "Locked Away", "Stay With Me", "Mean to Me", and "Strip it Down" are songs that make me swoon and make think of all the amazing couples in Jay Crownover's books. Then the songs "Love Me Like You Do" and "Ride" are songs that I always end up having on repeat when I'm re-reading some of my favorite sexy scenes from Jay's books. And lastly, the songs "Salute", "Confident", and "Roar" are the songs that make me think of the strong heroines that Jay writes.

So now that you have seen my playlist what are some songs that make you think of Jay Crownover's books or that you like to listen to when re-reading them?

And don't forget to check out Ashley's post this week!

1 comment: