Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Ride Hard by Laura Kaye

This week my "Waiting on Wednesday" pick is Ride Hard by Laura Kaye!

Synopsis:

Brotherhood. Club. Family.

They live and ride by their own rules.

These are the Raven Riders…

Raven Riders Motorcycle Club President Dare Kenyon rides hard and values loyalty above all else. He’ll do anything to protect the brotherhood of bikers—the only family he’s got—as well as those who can’t defend themselves. So when mistrustful Haven Randall lands on the club’s doorstep scared that she’s being hunted, Dare takes her in, swears to keep her safe, and pushes to learn the secrets overshadowing her pretty smile.

Haven fled from years of abuse at the hands of her criminal father and is suspicious of any man’s promises, including those of the darkly sexy and overwhelmingly intense Ravens’ leader. But as the powerful attraction between them flares to life, Dare pushes her boundaries and tempts her to want things she never thought she could.

The past never dies without a fight, but Dare Kenyon’s never backed down before…

Ride Hard releases April 26, 2016!

Why I'm waiting:

While I haven't read as many Laura Kaye books as I would like, the ones that I have read have all been amazing romances and as a result I'm crazy excited for this book to be released especially since it's about a motorcycle club. I haven't read many MC romances, in fact, the only one I've read was Rebel Love by Jodi Linton a couple of weeks ago, but I really liked that other romance and now I'm really craving some more and I'm more than 100% sure that Laura Kaye is going to satisfy my MC craving and then some.

What are y'all waiting on this week?

***"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.***

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any books by this author but this one has me curious. First of all, that title :) Love it. Second, the blurb has me intrigued. Seems like a dope story. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed her other books - good choice!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pick. This one is totally new to me. Thanks for putting it on my radar :)

    Happy Reading

    Here is my WoW pick

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any Laura Kaye but she's on my list. I love things about MC life! Nice pick!

    My WoW @ LazyBookLovers!

    ReplyDelete