Sunday, November 8, 2015

Review: Chasing Desire by Joya Ryan

Title: Chasing Desire

Author: Joya Ryan

Synopsis:

When the chase ends, the fun begins…

It’s her best friend’s wedding, and Autumn Lane is trussed up in a pink bridesmaid dress with a big “everything is great” smile plastered across her face. She’s not going think about her life imploding, or spending the next two weeks housesitting in the ridiculously small town of Diamond. No, she’d rather think about the tattooed hottie in the wedding party…and how to turn the wicked way he’s looking at her into a night of intense pleasure.

Huck Galvin is fiercely attracted to his mystery woman’s no-BS attitude, but their one-night-no-strings plan backfires when Huck discovers that Autumn is the out-of-towner he’s “chaperoning” for the next two weeks. Outside the bedroom, the two can’t stand each other, yet Huck can’t deny how much he wants one more night with her. But Autumn isn’t going to make it easy for Huck. Not by a long shot…

***MY REVIEW***

5 out of 5 stars

This series just gets better and better. Chasing Desire was another amazing installment to this series. Huck and Autumn were just the best and their chemistry was just off the charts! I loved them so much.

Out of all the heroines in this series Autumn is by far my favorite. She was kind of badass even with all the stuff she had to deal with and I really loved her. Although, at times I did think she was a little hard on the hero, Huck. And talking about Huck, I was really surprised that I ended up loving him as much as I did. I mean, I liked him well enough when he made appearances in the other books, but he just didn't grasp my attention like the other guys did, so I was really unprepared for how quickly he got under my skin and made me love him in this book. While Autumn and Huck were great characters on their own, the real highlight of this book was them together. From all the back and forth between the two of them to the hot chemistry that I mentioned already. They were a real quality romance couple.

Overall, I loved this book! It was another sizzling romance by the lovely Joya Ryan that was once again pretty much flawless!

No comments:

Post a Comment