Sunday, November 1, 2015

ARC Review: Exposure by Kelly Moran

Title: Exposure

Author: Kelly Moran

Synopsis:

The greatest pleasure comes from losing control…

Noah Caldwell has spent ten years biding his time for the chance to tell his best friend Raven Crowne the truth. He wants her. With the threat that brought him to her in the first place finally behind him, they begin a hot affair he's only dreamed about. And reality is far better than fantasy. Yet beautiful Raven has her own dark history, one he's trying desperately to release from her. But as their passion deepens and turns into more, his past rises up from the shadows to claim one last victim…and Noah could lose the only person he can't live without.


***MY REVIEW***

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

4 out of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book by Kelly Moran. This book is essentially an erotic romance and Kelly delivered some steamy sex scenes that were really on point, which were one of the highlights of the book. Another highlight was the suspenseful storyline focused on events that happened in Noah's past. It was all really well done and kept me invested in these characters and their story.

On the other hand, something that fell short for me in this book was the romance. While the sex scenes were hot, I was never able to really become invested in Noah and Raven as a couple. I really liked them together and I thought they had so much potential, but they never gave me that swoony feel that couples in Kelly's other books have given me.

Overall, I really liked this book. It was a steamy and suspenseful read that really drew me in from the very beginning and I can't wait to see what Kelly comes up with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment