Sunday, September 6, 2015

Review: Wilde Nights in Paradise by Tonya Burrows

Title: Wilde Nights in Paradise

Author: Tonya Burrows

Synopsis:

He’ll guard her body all night long.

Former Marine Jude Wilde’s motto has always been “burn bridges and never look back,” so nobody is more surprised when Wilde Security is hired to protect assistant district attorney Libby Pruitt, the woman he loved and left. Although she makes it clear she wants nothing to do with Jude, they’re forced to fake a relationship for her safety. He can’t ignore the heat still simmering between them, and when her stalker’s threats escalate to attempted murder, he’s left with no choice but to whisk her away to a friend’s safe house in Key West, FL.

Cooped up in paradise together, Jude begins to chip away at Libby’s resolve to hate him. But even as she gives in to his proximity and her body’s demands for his, she refuses to fall for his charms again. Maybe a torrid affair in the sun is exactly what she needs to get him out of her system. But when her stalker tracks them down, can they escape the steamy Key West night without anyone getting hurt?

***MY REVIEW***

5 out of 5 stars

First off, I feel like I should point out that Tonya Burrows was not an author that had actively been on my radar and that the only reason that I bought this book in the first place was because Entangled Publishing had the book on sale for free. Therefore I went into this book with absolutely no expectations and was so unprepared for how much it was going to affect me.

Wilde Nights in Paradise, the first book in Tonya Burrows' Wilde Security series, was a phenomenal romantic suspense novel. It had me hooked from page one. I just couldn't get enough of Jude, Libby and the other Wilde brothers. Tonya Burrows flawlessly managed to balance out the hot, steamy relationship that was reigniting between Jude and Libby with the suspense created by the mysterious threat against Libby's life. And while the source of the threat against Libby's life was kind of predictable it was still entertaining to see how everything played out.

Overall, I really loved this book! It was the perfect read for me and it makes me sad that had it not been for that sale that I probably would have missed out on all it's awesomeness because seriously this book was EVERYTHING.

1 comment:

  1. before i say anything else i wanna ask one question.... can i touch his abs ?.... usually i read the reviews before saying hey i might or will get this book on my kindle someday soon but this time the minute i looked at those abs i was like yasssss i need to get as soon as i can lmao .... okay enough of my weirdness great review as usually!!!

    ReplyDelete