Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: The Moment of Letting Go by J.A. Redmerski AND Nuts by Alice Clayton

So I missed last week's "Waiting on Wednesday" because I was busy getting everything ready to start my new job as a Sales Floor Team Member at my local Target. The job is not much but my bi-weekly paycheck is going to be funding my book buying from here on out so I'm not complaining. Anywho, since I missed last week I've decided that I'll do another double pick this week!

The first book I decided to spotlight this week is The Moment of Letting Go by J.A. Redmerski!

Synopsis:

You can follow the rules or you can follow your heart...

THE MOMENT OF LETTING GO

Sienna Murphy never does anything without a plan. And so far her plans have been working. Right after college, she got a prestigious job and gained the stability she'd always craved-until work takes her to the sun-drenched shores of Oahu and places her in the path of sexy surfer Luke Everett. For the first time, she lets her heart take control. Drawn to his carefree charm, she makes a spontaneous and very un-Sienna-like decision to drop everything and stay in Hawaii for two more weeks.

Luke lives fast and wild. When he meets Sienna, he's convinced that some no-strings-attached fun is just what she needs. As their nights quickly turn from playful to passionate, Luke can't deny the deep connection he feels. But there's a reason Luke doesn't do long-term. He can't promise Sienna forever, when the enormity of his past has shown him just how fragile the future can be . . .

The Moment of Letting Go releases August 11, 2015!

Why I'm waiting:

When I first read The Edge of Never a couple of years ago, J.A Redmerski quickly became one of my favorite authors and since then I have read and loved her other Forever releases The Edge of Always and Song of the Fireflies. I'm sure that I'm going to love The Moment of Letting Go just as much because so far Redmerski has yet to disappoint me so I'm super excited for the release of this book next week!

And my second pick this week is Nuts by Alice Clayton!

Synopsis:

The New York Times bestselling author of Wallbanger and Rusty Nailed is back with Nuts, the first in a brand new series set in New York’s beautiful Hudson Valley.

Roxie Callahan is a private chef to some of Hollywood’s wealthiest, and nastiest, calorie-counting wives. After a dairy disaster implodes her carefully crafted career in one fell ploop, she finds herself back home in upstate New York, bailing out her hippie mother and running the family diner.

When gorgeous local farmer Leo Maxwell delivers her a lovely bunch of organic walnuts, Roxie wonders if a summer back home isn’t such a bad idea after all. Leo is heavily involved in the sustainable slow food movement, and he likes to take his time. In all things. Roxie is determined to head back to the west coast as soon as summer ends, but will the pull of lazy fireflies and her very own Almanzo Wilder be enough to keep her home for good?

Salty. Spicy. Sweet. Nuts. Go on, grab a handful.

Nuts releases October 20, 2015!

Why I'm waiting:

While Wallbanger is the only book by Clayton that I have read so far it is one of my all-time favorite books in the world and I have re-read it many many times. Therefore, I'm super excited to jump into a new world by this author. The blurb sounds like the perfect book for me plus I tend to be partial to books set in my home state, New York.

Now that you've seen what I'm waiting on this Wednesday what are some of your picks?

***"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.***

1 comment:

  1. Omg nuts ...I can't wait till I get to read that book!...both books sounds amazing can't wait to hear more

    ReplyDelete