Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Welcome to My Book Blog!!!

First, let me start off by saying that this is not my first time blogging. I made a half-hearted attempt at sustaining one last summer and failed miserably. I was so focused on trying to be like other book blogs that I follow that I quickly got frustrated and gave up. But after giving it some thought I've decided to give book blogging another go but this time I'm doing it for myself as a way to have a more official way to share my love of books with the world. With that said this will be a very personal book blog. I'm not going to be one of those bloggers that reviews ARCs and hosts dozens of giveaways. Instead all the reviews I post will be my personal rambling thoughts and feelings on the books that I read and love. Also, I'm a big fan of lists so along with my reviews I'll be posting lists of my favorite books in different genres and in the future I might post some giveaways as well as give you glimpses into my daily life when I feel like it.

Anywho, it might take me some time to get things rolling so in the meantime here are some random facts about me.

My name is Samantha Kay but most people call me Sammi or Sam.

I'm 22-years-old.

I'm of Puerto Rican descent.

I was born and raised in New York City.

I have a Bachelor's Degree in English from Hobart and William Smith Colleges.

If I had a choice I would spend my entire life reading and writing for fun.

I read all genres but my favorite by far are romance novels because in my opinion there is nothing better than a good love story.

My all-time favorite book is Unteachable by Leah Raeder. If you ever ask me for a book recommendation that is usually my go to suggestion.

My all-time favorite author is Tessa Bailey. I have loved every single one of her books so far. She's amazing!

When I'm not going on and on about books I can usually be found watching lots of TV because fictional worlds are more interesting.

Lastly, I'm very active on both Twitter and Instagram. Follow me if you want. I'll follow back if you message me and tell me that you found me through here.

4 comments:

  1. It is great to meet you! I look forward to more post... especially your lists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog! If it's list you like I've already posted my first list of my top ten reads of 2015 so far if you want to check it out. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Samantha! Congratulations! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog. It really means a lot to me. :)

      Delete