Thursday, July 23, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (on Thursday): Exposure by Kelly Moran AND Just Say Yes by Alyssa Goodnight

So even though it's past midnight here in New York City, officially making it Thursday, I've decided that I am going to share my "Waiting on Wednesday" post with you all anyway. And since I missed last week's "Waiting on Wednesday" too thanks to some internet connectivity problems I have decided to feature two books this week instead of one.

My first pick is Exposure by Kelly Moran.

Synopsis:

The greatest pleasure comes from losing control…

Noah Caldwell has spent ten years biding his time for the chance to tell his best friend Raven Crowne the truth. He wants her. With the threat that brought him to her in the first place finally behind him, they begin a hot affair he's only dreamt about. And reality is far better than fantasy. Yet beautiful Raven has her own dark history, one he's trying desperately to release from her. But as their passion deepens and turns into more, his past rises up from the shadows to claim one last victim…and Noah could lose the only person he can't live without.

Exposure releases January 2016!

Why I'm waiting:

I picked up my first Kelly Moran book this past January and ever since then I have been a diehard fan. Whether the book is a cutesy contemporary romance like The Dysfunctional Test, an emotional romance like Return to Me, or paranormal mysteries like Ghost of a Promise and Give Up the Ghost, Moran has yet to disappoint me. Exposure will be her first attempt at writing an erotic romance and based on the blurb and the unedited snippets that I have been lucky enough to read this book seems like it's going to be a hot, sexy and thrilling read. And I'm super excited to see how Moran brings these new characters to life come January!

My second pick this week is Just Say Yes by Alyssa Goodnight.

Synopsis:

He's just what she needs...

Single mom Jade Moran isn't ready for any big changes in either her horrible '70s kitchen or her romantic life. Her ex did a number on her, and she isn't interested in getting hurt again. But when she meets a super-hot contractor, she wonders if avocado appliances are on the way out and romance is on the way in.

Max Gianopoulis doesn't have a clue why he's so enchanted by Jade. She's almost as big a mess as her kitchen, and he's a guy who likes to keep things simple. He let himself get involved with a previous client, and he's not interested in repeating the experience. But Jade has turned up the flirty heat - and he can't keep his hands off her.

With everything moving too fast and coming too easy, Jade's insecurities kick into high gear. She's not sure she can trust another man again - and she definitely doesn't believe in magic.

Just Say Yes releases August 25, 2015!

Why I'm waiting:

I first learned about this book when I attended the Facebook release party for Ruby's Misadventures with Reality last week and was completely drawn in by the adorable, flirty cover. Then once I read the blurb I was completely sold on it because I've been craving a lot of cutesy romances lately. So basically with that cover and blurb this book seems like the perfect read for me at the moment and I can't wait for it to be released so that I can devour it!

So what were you waiting on this Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. Omg these two sound so good I can't wait to hear more !!! 🙋🙋

    ReplyDelete