Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Top Ten Favorite Reads of 2015 So Far

Since we are halfway through the year I've decided for my first official post that I would share my top ten reads of 2015 so far.

Every single one of these books in my opinion was absolutely amazing and I can't recommend them enough!

1) Priest by Sierra Simone



















2) Need Me by Tessa Bailey



















3) Asa by Jay Crownover



















4) Up in Smoke by Tessa Bailey



















5) When Joss Met Matt by Ellie Cahill



















6) Return to Me by Kelly Moran



















7) Last First Kiss by Lia Riley



















8) Color Me Crazy by Carol Pavliska



















9) Trust the Focus by Megan Erickson



















10) All Played Out by Cora Carmack

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, Asa, Color Me Crazy and All Played Out are of my favs of the year soo far, too!

    ReplyDelete