Friday, July 10, 2015

Cover Reveal: Scorched by R. Holmes

This morning I have the pleasure of sharing with all of you the cover of R. Holmes' upcoming debut erotic romance.

I first learned of this book and its author through Instagram and was unable to restrain myself from adding it to my must-buy list for the Fall after seeing all the hot teasers being posted by those who have been lucky enough to read this book already. (Seriously, check out the author's Instagram! You won't be disappointed. Lol.)

So without further ado here's the sizzling cover for Scorched!



So now that you have seen the awesomeness that is this cover here's a little bit about the book.

Hale Jarreau left my life the same way he entered it--all at once.
We once burned like a fire, raging and consuming and I spent my life loving him. I didn't have a choice.
And then, he was gone; leaving my heart aching and my soul empty.
Time doesn't heal a damn thing and pain comes in many forms. But time only makes that pain ache deeper.
It makes forgetting impossible.
Every love has its story.
This one is ours.

Scorched releases September 15, 2015

If this cover and blurb caught your attention as much as it did mine you can add it to your Goodreads to-read shelf here and check out R. Holmes on Instagram and Facebook

1 comment: